MyExcelsior is your customized portal to Excelsior College, allowing you to review, manage, and respond to all aspects of your Excelsior experience. Registration is free.
- Talk to Us. We re here to help. For general inquiries, Admissions, Office of Registration and Records, Examinations Test Administration Office, and the Center for Military and Veteran Education:
- Toll free: 888-647-2388
- International: +1-518-464-8500
- TDD: 518-464-8501
Financial Aid Office
- Toll free: 855-323-9235
Military and Veterans
If you’re entering a non-nursing undergraduate program: skip the application and enroll directly.
OneTranscript for credit consolidation – Excelsior College
If you want to combine your education records into one transcript without enrolling in a degree program, take advantage of Excelsior s unique OneTranscript service.
OneTranscript enables you to showcase your college credits and completed training programs in an official, easy-to-read document that verifies your accomplishments.
Present Your Credits in a Professional Format
To use this service, submit an application via MyExcelsior and have your official transcripts sent to the College. You ll receive an unofficial copy of your OneTranscript within ten business days after Excelsior receives all of your documentation. You can then request official copies for a small fee per copy.
Why Use OneTranscript?
- Make it easy for employers or colleges to see all the credit you ve earned
- Save time and money by eliminating multiple transcript requests
- Add your score reports for UEXcel or Excelsior College exams for free
Who Uses OneTranscript?
- Police officers seeking advancement
- Individuals working toward police academy candidacy
- Teachers who want to document continuing education credits
- Anyone who wants to present college-level learning in an official record
How It Works
- Create a MyExcelsior account to apply online or download an application .
- Submit your official transcripts. exam score reports, military documentation, foreign credential evaluations, approved business and industry transcripts, FAA Fixed Wing Pilot certificates, etc. issued by colleges, testing agencies, or education offices from which you ve earned college-level credit. You may request that certain courses be excluded from your transcript.
- Military and industrial training: Have official documents sent to Excelsior.
- International transcripts: You must use an approved agency for evaluation of credentials from institutions outside the U.S. Learn more .
- Submit payment for the $270 fee that includes a student copy of your transcript, and $12 each additional official transcript or student copy requested.
- You may pay a $30 rush fee in addition to the regular fee for first class mailing within three business days after the date your final transcript is prepared. Paying the rush fee does not shorten transcript preparation time.
- When you ve earned new credits, you can update your record with payment of $25 per transcript to be added.
- Proficiency demonstrated through exam programs:
- CLEP College Level Examination Program
- DSST DANTES Subject Standardized Tests
- Excelsior College Examinations
- UExcel examinations
- New York University (NYU) Language Examinations
- IT certification exams from Microsoft . Cisco . SAS . Oracle . CompTia . and Sun Microsystems
- Business/Industry/Government training courses evaluated for credit by:
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS)
- Military training evaluated by ACE for college-level credit
- College courses completed at regionally accredited colleges
- Participating criminal justice training academies and agencies
Excelsior College will prepare a student copy of your transcript within 5 to 10 business days after receipt of all your official documents.
Example sources of credit that Excelsior will place in OneTranscript:
Are you a current or former student?
The OneTranscript service is for individuals who do not want to earn a degree at this time, but want to combine multiple sources of credit into one record for other purposes. If you re currently enrolled in, have withdrawn from, or successfully completed a degree program at Excelsior College, you are not eligible to use the OneTranscript service. However, you can request copies of your official transcripts via MyExcelsior. Do not fill out a OneTranscript application for this purpose; it is a different service.